Sunday 22 July 2007

Big week, not!!

Made it through the week, today I went out at 9.30 with Sam, took him round the route I did last sunday, just this time my legs realy felt it, was struggling alot from Crowshurst back up Tandridge to the top of the North downs, Sam had to ease up for me, did do one big effort off the top of the downs back towards London at 32 mp/h, but that was me cooked, just followed Sams wheel untill Corkscrew Hill then we eased back and cruised over Crystal Palace hill down College road were Sam got takin out by a car 4 weeks ago to Dulwich park and the cafe in the centre, sat in the sun having a nice coffee looking at all the mums and kids on the parks trike zipping about, amazed there are not more crashes with kids on bikes, scooters, trikes and skate boards using the paths.
That is the biggest week for me since Mallorca in April, that is really scary in its self as that is only 13 hours. That a few years ago would have been the least I was doing. Oh well doing OK on the little I do.
Watched an exciting stage of the Tour today, 1st stage in the Pyrenees, good to see lots of attacking riding.
Hamilton finally had a bad day at the office, only say the end of the Grand Prix, but the weather had a big effect it seems.

No comments: